Friday, December 18, 2009

"Sammy" Clause is coming to town




My Dad did such a great job being Santa today at our MOMS Club kids Christmas party. Everyone was very impressed and I think the kids had a blast.

Gus was terrified when he walked in Gus started screaming and tried to run out the other door. He slammed his hands over his eyes and wouldn't take them off. He kept telling me he was ready to go NOW. After I forced him to sit on "Santas" lap and he got a candy cane he was over his fear and excited for Santa to be there. I had to drag CJ down the hall to sit on "Santas" lap but at least he didn't cry. Neither of them suspected it was Papa under the beard and long hair.

Thanks again Dad!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That was HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I laughed so hard when Gus wouldn't move his hands from his eyes. He is so cute!!! Where is the picture of you dragging CJ? That was funny too!

White's said...

So funny!! Love it! Your Dad is a trooper!! Loves you!!