Friday, September 11, 2009

Sorry it has been so long





I know I haven't posted in a very long time and I am so sorry. We have had a busy summer. We spent a lot of time playing with our friends going to parks and doing all kinds of fun stuff. We were able to take a couple fun trips, one up to Vancouver to visit Justen, Jen and the girls (Allison, Kayleigh, Emberlin and Ashlyn) and we also went up to Yellowstone. We were also able to take a couple other weekend camping trips which the boys really enjoyed. Gus turned 2 in August, I can't believe how big he is getting!
Rather than go into each and every detial of what we have been up to I just put together some pictures.

I'll try not to let so much time go by between posts in the future!

1 comment:

Anjie said...

Yay FINALLY! Cute pics!