Thursday, November 13, 2008

My new obsession!


Ok as many of you know I am and will remain a Twilight fan and can't wait to see the new movie. I even have my tickets and seats reserved. However I have a new Vampire obsession True Blood the new series on HBO. I have even gone out and bought the first two books that the series is bases upon by and author named Charlaine Harris. For those of you looking for an "Adult" ( and I mean that in every sense of the word this is a pretty graphic show) vampire fix, you should check it out!

All I can say is move over Edward Cullen because Vampire Bill is coming!

2 comments:

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I don't have HBO so I have never seen this. It looks really good though. And, I can't wait to go and see Twilight with you in just a few short weeks!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha I am glad you are so into to it as I am because it truly is a great series, and as you I can't wait to see more and read the books.....