Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend at Cherry Hill

We took the boys to Cherry Hill this weekend for a little "light" camping and some fun. CJ got to go miniature golfing Friday night for the first time which he really enjoyed. We spent most of the day Saturday at the water park and both the boys had a fun time with that. They had a lazy river which we wondered if we were ever going to be able to get CJ off of. They also had a neat kids play area called Pirates cove which had a big pirate ship and little slides just the perfect size for CJ to go down all by himself. Jason, Gail and I took our chances on the Cardiac Canyon tube ride that was pretty fun, the only one who got dumped in the drink was Jason but he still had fun. I think we will make it a yearly tradition to take the kids up there as an end of summer adventure.


4 comments:

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

That looked like fun! I have wanted to go down there for awhile now...guess it is time to get the old motorhome going and get to some camping!

P.S. When are we getting together?

Shannon said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I haven't been there in years. We didn't camp when we went though. I might have to try that.

Life As A Melchior said...

Wow, Gus is one now and looks like he's everywhere! Our summer was so busy, I was bummed I couldn't hang out with you guys. Dylan also starts pre-school Tues and Fri, so Wed, Thurs are our best days. Hope to see you soon!

Sarah

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

Hello, it's me again. I just wanted you to know that I left you a blog award on my page! Have a great weekend!